Monday, September 25, 2006

The Stress Factor

This has been an incredibly challenging two weeks--mentally and spiritually.
I was so stressed-out at one point that I couldn't make my fingers work right--couldn't grab stuff, couldn't type, couldn't dial the phone.
Hel-LO anxiety.
But, I think my stress levels are going back to a normal level. Know how I know?
I just caught and killed a fly with my bare hands.
I couldn't focus enough to do that last week, so I take it as a good sign. Not, for instance, as a sign that I might be SO high-strung, and over-worked, and stressed that I have turned into a killing machine. Surely not.


I'm doing better--
Call me Mr. Miagi!
I need stress control!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, you one quick cookie, grasshopper.

erin said...

LOL. Nice.

Anonymous said...

when you start reaching out to grab flies that are not there...then you know.

erin said...

Thanks, Pat. I really appreciate the support.