Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Vision Board: Better late than never!

At the beginning of the year, Lauren and her co-workers had an assignment to create vision boards that show their goals and aspirations for the new year, and share them in a staff meeting.
Instead of grumbling about the assignment, Lauren threw herself in to the project and loved every minute of it. (This is one of Lauren's most admirable qualities, if you ask me.)
She was so inspired by this project that she helped me make a vision board for 2011.
I admit, I thought it was sort of silly, but once we got going, I really enjoyed myself! I am proud of my vision board and hope I reach all of my goals represented on it.
Click to enlarge.
It was a really fun project, and very fun to see my goals on paper. If you have specific goals for the new year, maybe you could make one! If you do, be sure to post a comment and share it with me.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Erin! That looks great! I can't wait to show my boss. :)

It feels good to be able to SEE your goals laid out. You can do it!

"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me"
Philippians 4:13

Unknown said...

haha, "ryan" is really Lauren. I'm signed in on our wedding account. oops!

kathaleend said...

Lauren sent me a vision board and I was so touched. It was a wonderful encouragement and reminder that people have noticed my hard work this past year. I have it posted over my computer at work and look up at it all day.

Thanks Lauren!

angie said...

what a great idea! if quinn ever stops mutilating my magazines before i get to them, i'll try to make a board too ... well, and as soon as i figure out what the heck my goals are ...
best of luck!

Kara Jo said...

Love it, Erin. I saw this idea last year in a Real Simple magazine (I think), and wanted to do one also. Good for you that you actually did it!