Thursday, November 05, 2009

How do you know when you're really a grown up?

I know I've blogged about this before, but I just had to share a conversation I had with my cousin (who is the same age as me) this afternoon about what we are going to ask for for Christmas.

Erin: I dunno. Everything I want is really expensive, so I might just pool my Christmas money and buy one of them.
Nick: I asked for socks.
E: Oh, I always ask for socks, too. And pajamas.
N: I also asked for The Best of Genesis.
E: We're old.
N: Yeah...

3 comments:

kathaleend said...

When I win the big money from McDonald's Monopoly it will be socks and underwear for the whole family! I have such big dreams. Lovemom

Anonymous said...

Oh, pajamas are on my list too. What's really sad is that they're on my list so I look a little better on days when I don't feel like getting dressed...

kristi noser said...

Best of Genesis? Yum.
I ask for pans. Really expensive gourmet pans.
I don't call it old, I call it realistic.