Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Vitamins and Minerals: Need MORE!










I have great luck with skinny little guys who cut my hair.
To wit:
Hair Cutter Guy (while combing out my wet hair): So, how often do you swim?
Erin (looking down at GI.GAN.TIC. belly): I don't do much swimming these days.
HCG: Oh, really? You totally have the body for it.
E (looking down at E.NOR.MOUS. belly once again): Yeah, I look a lot like Michael Phelps.
HCG: Well, you have a lot of mineral build-up in your hair.
E: Oh. My secret is out.


What the WHAT?!?

3 comments:

kristi noser said...

blame it on the baby.

Naomi said...

Hahaha! Wow. I think stylists run out of things to say and soon things fly out of there mouths without even realizing it. I got a trim and some layers this week too! What did you do? I wanna see it! Cute new blog look BTW!

M Hastings said...

Sounds like you have excellent luck with hairstylists!