Thursday, December 07, 2006

That's My Sister!!

Where's the worst place in the world to get hit on?
Besides prison, I'd have to say at the doctor's office.
I had lunch with Mandi yesterday after her doctor's appointment, when she told me this story.
She was sitting in the empty waiting room for her name to be called when a man in his mid-30's sat down on the double seat right next to her, despite ALL the empty seats in the whole waiting room.
She's that magnetic, friends. ; )
He, of course, very casually started a conversation.
"How are you doin today?"
"Been better," Mandi said briefly, wanting to avoid further conversation. They were, after all, at the clinic.
"I'm sorry to hear that. What are you in for?"
Mandi looked at him, "I can't stop peeing."
End of conversation.

That's my sister, shooting a man down with only four words. Classic--I love it!

In other sisterly news, Mandi was featured in the Stillwater Gazzette. Check it out.
Way to go, Noonie!














(Big Tooooooooe!)

4 comments:

erin said...

Photo coming...

Anonymous said...

Also could have used the word "ooze". I think that would work every time.
Who tries to pick women up at the Dr.????
Just askin' for something there.
Well, at least he wasn't cruisin' the OB ward.

Naomi said...

Go Mandy! What a creep... a 30-year-old. Ugh.
My grandma calls me Noonie too!

erin said...

LOL, Naomi and Mandi have the same nickname. Now you are BFF forever.