Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Wednesday?

I woke up this morning thinking, "It's Wednesday...half way through."
I then woke up and hour later and thought, "It's EIGHT O'CLOCK!"
Which is the official story.
I really did think it was Wednesday today until just a few minutes ago. Whether or not I "overslept" on accident is still up in the air.
When I told Arnie I woke up at 8, he said (teasing me), "How can you even do that?"
Like it's hard.
Needless to say, it's NOT Wednesday, and I still have NINE THOUSAND days to go until the weekend.
Awesome. I'M. SO. HAPPY.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're one day better off than I am - I thought it was Thursday. :(

Anonymous said...

Isn't it?
Oh my.

Anonymous said...

I asked a guy in my class at 11 what day it was. At one I asked the clerk at Target. Guess I didn't believe him.