Saturday, May 30, 2009

Book Review



Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
Synopsis: More star-cros'd. More reluctant monsters. More love lost. Ohhhhhhhhhh, Jacob. [Tear.] (That last comment was for those of you who've read the series. You know what I mean.)
Readability: Easy. I enjoyed this one the most so far. By a mile.
Predictability: I went from guessing the plot lines in the first novel, to being pleasantly surprised in the second to not knowing ANYTHING in this third. LOVE that!
Couldn't Put it Down Factor: Yet another 600 pages in under 12 hours. I even tried to pace myself this time so I wouldn't run out of reading material. I couldn't stop. I couldn't focus on my real life. I was completely enthralled in Eclipse. (I waited to post a review so that you wouldn't think I was too crazy. It's probably too late for that.)
Recommend it?: Doi. Read the others first. Please.
Four out of Five stars. I have to say, I'm impressed with Stephenie Meyer. I thought I was too clever for this silly vampire love story, but I am completely, irrevocably in love. It's too late for me. Save yourselves. Or don't. Enjoyyyyyyyyy Edward's smoldering eyes and Jacob's passionate growls. (I'm so not kidding around here.)

No comments: