Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hockey Sticks, Underwear and Magic Kits

I seem to have really started something with this whole CAR thing.
I just want to say thank you to everyone for your COMPLETE and staggering honesty.
Aside from a few anomalies, I think my theory has been more than proven.
I didn't know that I'd be looking for a winner, but I think it's obvious that Swampy is the clear winner for the sheer variety (albeit a pretty weird variety) of stuff in his truck.
Well done, Swampy!

Other prizes go to:
Kelli for best one-liner.
(Can we start a list of Kelli-isms?)
Naomi for the least amount of clutter.
Sig for the most practicality.
Dad for the most escapist.
Brenda for the most encouraging response (I'm not filthy! Just busy!).

6 comments:

Mandi said...

Boo!

Anonymous said...

Aw, shucks. *Blush*

theswamphare said...

All Kelli has to do now is to start her own blog...

Anonymous said...

Man...the pressure!

kristi noser said...

Kel-li!
Kel-li!
Kel-li

Kristin said...

Blogging is cheaper than drugs or therapy and just as good.