Friday, February 01, 2008

I can't believe she's finally here!

Welcome to the world,
Natalie Ann Sorenson!
Born February 1, 2008 at 2:11am
Weighing 6 pounds, 14 ounces and measuring 19.5 inches long.
She has more BLACK hair than her daddy!
We are thrilled at your arrival, little girl. I will pray for you and love you and teach you as long as I can. I can't wait to see you grow into a Godly woman, wife and mother.
I love you already!
*I forgot my camera at home when we went to visit, so I will have to post pictures later!

5 comments:

Katie R. said...

Well welcome Natalie Ann. Congratulations on your arrival. I think your name is beautiful. I'll say a little prayer for you and your mom and dad today. God bless you Natalie.

kristi noser said...

Congratulations Aaron and Sarah!

-V- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-V- said...

How smart of Natalie to enter the world on such an auspicious night: the re-emergence of LOST... :-) Welcome, Natalie!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting, Erin! And thank you everyone for your kind words and prayers.

Love, Sarah