Friday, April 13, 2007

Chipelewski Family

I've gone back and forth as to whether to post anything about my cousin, Jill, and her husband, Jamie, having twins, simply because it's such a special and private story, but I can't take it anymore. I'm so happy for them that I can't NOT blog any more!
On April 5, Jill gave birth to beautiful twins, Kendall Bernice and Kaleb Arthur.
Welcome to the family, little ones! I hope you get to go home soon!
Take a few minutes to peruse their blog. I promise you'll be touched.
Also, if you go back far enough, you won't believe how big Jill's belly got toward the end!

This is my favorite photo of them--holding hands. Isn't that cute?!


5 comments:

Katie R. said...

Sweet picture and I like their names, too.

Katie R. said...

okay...not fair! Your cousin looked amazing before and after the babies were born. Wow, good for her!

Naomi said...

I agree! I hope I am that cute in a few months from now! Somehow I fear that won't be true...

Carla said...

How cute is the holding hands picture? AAAHHHH! Love it!

kristi noser said...

I really liked the blog they have. I can't wait for Naomi's tummy to look like that--only at 39 weeks instead of 33...