Monday, June 19, 2006

FaithCom Bloggy Blogger Thingy

Hey guys--What's FaithCom, and why am I linked to it on all your Blogs? Should I become a member? How? Why? WHY?
I'm concerned that I'm linked to it and that I'm going to say something offensive--you know, like a swear or something, and that I'm going to end up making a LOT of people mad. I don't particularly enjoy the thought of giving up the occasional swear. GASP! I sometimes enjoy a well-placed swear...or worse...an off-color anecdote! What should I do, folks?

A particularly creative haiku for you all to chew on today...

FaithCom Bloggity Blog

FaithCom Bloggy Blog
I don't know what this thing is--
Why should I join up?


***

In other news, I'm wearing my "skinny-ish" pants today that I haven't worn for months. AWESOME, huh? Turns out, I might actually fit into that bridesmaid dress hanging in my basement on July 1. Keep your fingers crossed. I've been eating nothing but broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and salads for almost 2 weeks now. (Save for the pig roast...I splurged that night. How could I not?) And working out. Like a banshee (haha). Seems to have worked...hopefully. Also, a reliable source says that I am looking "slimmer." I believe her. I really do.
There won't be a haiku about this weightloss. Sorry. I don't want to jinx my recent success. (Not that I believe in jinxes, or keeping your fingers crossed, or banshees...not that I believe anything is outside of God's control. Ugh. This is exactly what I'm talking about.)

3 comments:

kristi noser said...

fccblog just means you go to fcc and are a blogger, but when you do let out a "swear" as you call it, don't be surprised if the elders make a visit to your house.

Duh dut, duh duh duh duh

Unknown said...

like noser said, if you attend FCC and you blog, you get a free membership in the coalition. Joey at WideWhite is the perfect poster child for the coalition. Nobody had a clue who he was until he joined in.

erin said...

are you saying you don't know me? nice. thanks a lot.
just kidding.
sort of.
no really, i'm kidding.