Friday, June 16, 2006

Mayonnaise

So, the best of the best work here at 3M. The brightest and most brilliant minds get hired here. We invent more useful products than any other company in the country. The best of the best. Literally. Mental Marines, ladies and gentlemen.
I just heard one of my...more bothersome co-workers tell an interesting story. It started like this;
"Man...mayonnaise is SO good. I love it. My daughter is so funny. She will wait until she knows I'm not looking, and dip her finger in the mayonnaise jar and eat as much of it as she can until I catch her. Truth be told, she's a little overweight, but we're working on that."
Boogity-oogity-ewwww!
Wretch.
Wretch.
Gag.
Seriously--that's so disgusting, it makes my butt squinch up. Blechhh. Ugh.

Mayo

Bring out the best, child
Stick your finger in the jar
That's so freakin' gross.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOL Erin!! I'm just dyin' here! That is too gross for words.

Apparently, only the Mental Marines that have been dishonorably discharged work in your department. Hoo rah!

kristi noser said...

yeah, that's pretty nasty, and I love mayo. I used to have a friend whose little sister would eat an entire stick of butter while she watched tv. Yuck