Friday, June 23, 2006

Finally!

I received an email this morning with the following statement:

I am pleased to announce the appointment of Erin Desvousges to Administrative Assistant, Commercial Care Division, effective July 10, 2006. Erin is currently employed by Volt Services Group, under contract with 3M's Corporate Research Materials Laboratory. She holds a B.A. in English from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. Erin is replacing Amber Rhy and will report to the Marketing and International Director. She will be located in 223-2N and her phone number will be 651-733-1483. Please join me in welcoming Erin to the CCD team.

Isn't that GREAT?! ...and terrifying?
Apparently, I'm really a grown up now.

Yikes!

Finally, a job.
Won't know what I'm doing, but
they think I'll be great!

(We'll see!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We should have a drink to celebrate. Ok...maybe I'll just have the drink. Been a long week. Any port in a storm.

Well done you. Welcome to grown-up land.

Carla said...

Congratulations, Erin!!

kristi noser said...

Way to continue the "Duffert works at 3M" tradition! I bet your papa is proud.

Kelli, you drink? Dance too, I suppose...