Monday, July 31, 2006

Boom Boom

We dog-sat this weekend for our friend's yellow lab, Lucy. She is so well-behaved that it's like having a baby-sitter for our little monster while she's at our house. Only one problem--she's about the size of a horse. The cat was very terrorized by this, and spent most of the weekend under the bed. Oh well.
We got to see the Twins play yesterday, which, if you missed it, was AWESOME. The score was 3-0 Tigers, until after the 7th inning stretch, when the Tiger's pitcher balked while the bases were loaded, and walked one man home. THEN, they committed two errors, and we won the game 6-4. What a fun game!
We came home to find Lucy and Pedro looking very sheepish indeed.
I'm sorry to say that we had a little pre-marital boom boom in our basement between the dogs while we were gone. Ewww...
At least one of them is fixed so we won't have any Lab-Westie puppies running around.
Imagine the semantics of it, though. Lucy's got about 100lbs and 3 feet on Pedro.
Hm...

Doggie boom-boom--ew!
How could that have worked for them?
Hope it was worth it...

3 comments:

kristi noser said...

Doggie Ladder...

When Alex was here with his dogs, Eddie thought he'd be "the man" and Maggie, who's 93.42 pounds bigger than he, looked around to her backside as if to say, "Um, yeah, right."

Anonymous said...

This is what we doas bored data entry gals....

Here I sit at work
Eating my BBQ chips
GET AWAY TRACY!

Oh look, I did it!
I've written my first haiku
Wow I rock so hard

No work to be done
I'm sticking it to the man!
Paid just to sit here...

Thank god for your blog
It has entertained me well
Six more hours to go...

Carla said...

So, are you planning a doggy wedding? You said pre-marital...