Thursday, August 03, 2006

Nutrition

Wouldn't you like to be the guy (or gal) from the caramel apple company who landed the deal with McDonald's for their Happy Meals? Two things, though. The apples are peeled, and then fortified with calcium. (How do they do that?) And then they are served with a "low-fat caramel dipping sauce." Surely these are more nutritious than french fries, but I can't really see how.
And this is all I have to blog about. Pathetic.
I need kids or something. Kids make the funniest blogs.
Oh, also, for your reference, Tide to Go stain sticks remove the caramel dipping sauce that you spilled on your pants like magic.

My blogs are getting
stale*; Not much compares to Big
McClain's fire* picture.

*Sure, stale and fire are
a stretch as one syllable.
Like I said, I'm stale.

Stuck in a blog rut--
no peacocks or ruined shoes
to report of late.

I'm sure something fun
or funny, sad, or rad is
coming up soon. Right?



Know how I know today's blog sucks?
NONE of you are going to comment. Watch.
You'll all read it and think, "Hunh. That wasn't very good."
And not write anything.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing at your "hum-drum" life. How can life be dull when you see such humor in everyday things like apples and dipping sauce?

Oh, and thanks for the stain-removal tip. I spilled some smoothie on myself the other day on my way back to work and I was wondering what would get it out.

erin said...

Was it a WATERFALL of smoothie, smart ass?

kristi noser said...

Sorry Erin, but the comments made me laugh harder than the blog. But don't stop, please! Sometimes you'll get into a blog-rut but something will happen and you'll be right back in the game. Wanna deliver papers next week?

Anonymous said...

What does delivering papers have to do with blogging? I am going to be over there on the 16th, can I deliver papers? Or at least go along for the ride? lovemom

Anonymous said...

Erin, you are more than welcome to ome over to my house and hang out with my boys. THAT will give you some blog fodder, by golly. And I challenge you to even be able to notice, let alone comprehend, the McD's menu with them in your car (my rental rates are quite reasonable).
By the way, your blog rocks. Keep it up.