Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hair's the Thing

Good title, eh?
Remember the last haircut?
I've found the key. It's not getting your girlfriend to fix whatever Harrison botched. Let me describe the scenario for you.
You're waiting your turn at Great Clips (I know, I know. I vowed never to go back, but I was in a hurry and what can I say? I like a little danger every now and then.), and you hace the choice between the hipppie lady with orange hair and the impeccably dressed, clean-cut, well-spoken, charming, interesting, gay guy. Who would you choose?
Let's just say I made the right choice.
I have a great $14 haircut, and I guess a girl can't ask for much more than that.

I sill need a tough, intelligent, rebellious name for Ruthie. Help me out folks.

11 comments:

Carla said...

Stevie

Anonymous said...

nothing quite inspires me to comment on a blog like the promise of a free candy bar (maybe you should try this more often?). for a character name i propose Solera -- tough AND mysterious. or Dominique -- can be shortened to "Dom" "Domi" or "D", etc. i mean, anyone see the movie "domino"? talk about one bad-ass girl. good luck with the romance novel, -- i'm glad you've finally started it!
let me know if i've won. :) sarah jane.

Naomi said...

Allegra, Aja(Asia), Brooke, Tori, Candice, Chastity (hehe), Andi, Cory, Mara, Riley, Drew, Jackie, Brandi, Janae, Reese, Jersey, Aubrey, Joni, Sadie, Skylar, April, Carys, Maci,

Naomi said...

By the way, I noticed your haircut tonight before I read this and think it looks great! I was going to tell you, but then someone asked me a question and I got distracted. But yeah, it looks fabulous!

Naomi said...

Dylan

kristi noser said...

sara said the ass word. i'm tellin your daddy sara.

Anonymous said...

Take it from someone who knows, "Candy" is NOT a romantic heroine's name. People think of one of two things when they hear that name (or any derivative thereof): cheerleader or hooker. Believe me - I speak from experience.

Anonymous said...

um, the baltimore city school system has a few wonderful names. let me give you a little sample:

sagheerah, sybrionnah, FLAVOUR, zie'kia, ciyah, cavon, shacoreya, deyshawnia, deasia, karisma, tyquann, sykkim, romar, QUEENDULA, queenette, queentisha, diva, unique,shavontae, sumayyah, diamond, jayquanna.

any help? :) i have more if you need them. haha.

kristi noser said...

FLAVOUR???
Destined to be a pole dancer.

Anonymous said...

Good thing heather graduated HS in Alabama. You are able to hear these names without laughing or smurking. Miss you heather.

Okay, names...I had an aunt named Dixie with a whiskey voice and platinum hair...Jo, was the tough one on facts of life...butch always made me feel tough. But what about Rocky? lovemom

Carla said...

Randi, short for Miranda.