Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Career Woman

I just had a really great meeting with Arnie.
Turns out, he likes me and thinks I'm doing a great job. Who knew?
He asked me what my long term goals were for my career at 3M--where did I see myself in 20 years? This poses a bit of a problem for me, which, I don't plan to describe at my desk at the moment, but if you think hard, I'd be willing to bet that you can figure out where I'll be in 20 years.
I told him that in 20 years, I'd like to be in a job where I can really utilize my degree, which is something I am actually quite passionate about (and between you and me, there aren't a whole lot of occupational things I can say that about).
He seemed satisfied.

In other news, I've been hearing a lot of Bob Marley on the radio these days. Any ideas on why?

1 comment:

Naomi said...

You will be in far better places than 3M in 20 years! I am really looking forward to reading your first works of literary genious. Write on!