Thursday, September 28, 2006

Priorities

This morning, I found myself in a situation where I spent a small period of time near a window that looked out over the parking lot.
I watched a man pull into the handicapped spot. He struggled to get out of the car on crutches WITH a coffee in his hands, which he set on top of the car. He then struggled to take a wheel chair out of the trunk. struggled to set it up, struggled to sit down, struggled to get his crutches settled across his lap, and then realized his coffee was still on top of the car.
He struggled to stand up again with the crutches, grabbed the coffee, put it between his legs, re-settled the crutches and wheeled himself inside.
I guess a guy's gotta have his priorities straight.

I have also seen the weird skeleton lady three times this morning. I usually only get to see her once a week or so. What a treat.

No comments: