Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Welcome, Little Boy!

Easton James is here!!
Easton James was born to Miranda Beckenbach (my cousin) and Adam Tharp on the afternoon of Saturday, September 2, just in time for the Huskers to play. He's just a little guy weighing in at 5lb, 13oz, but he's a keeper! He has very long fingers and toes, and looks just like his granddaddy!


Welcome to our family, Little Boy! We are so excited you have finally arrived! You are the beginning of a new generation, which is no small thing. Just like King Josiah--a young king--I believe "Good Things Come in Small Packages," and you will do great things! I pray that you will be a leader among men, and a gentle and loving husband and father. Moreover, I pray that you will always turn to the Lord and trust your life in Him.
But first, let's get that nursing thing down.
I can't wait to meet you at Thanksgiving! I love you!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Congratulations and welcome, child!!