Monday, February 05, 2007

Par-tay!

The Graduation Party for my mom went great! We had a ton of people crammed in my tiny little house, and everyone seemed to have a great time! Even the meal turned out great. I have new respect for church kitchen workers. Cooking for a group is hard work!
The best part of the night was that my mom had a great time.
Here are some photos.
Apparently, I am a terrible photographer. I'm choosing the BEST photos from the night, and they are lousy.
Brandy, I need help.
Thanks for coming, everyone.

I made this.








NOT.








Isn't she cute?? : )
















I like this photo because it looks like I'm afraid of the peacock.




















Most of the gang (about 6 more people are around the corner.















Brandy, what am I doing wrong? It seems like you should be able to see Sandy and Lauren better in this photo.

6 comments:

Brandy Dopkins said...

What a nice party you threw for your Mom, great job.

Lets look at your camera together and learn how to use all those great settings I know it has. I see a white balance issue and some questions about your flash -looks like you had it set on auto.

What camera do you have? I'll look it up just for fun.

Isn't it fun to be able to upload pictures? I love digital photography!

Brandy Dopkins said...

omigosh! Whose adorable little dog?

kristi noser said...

Thanks Erin, we had a great time. Richard's hard cider was a hit--or I got hit by a truck--not sure which.

erin said...

That's MY little dog! That's Pedro. : ) I have the Canon Powershot A540. The manual is very intimidating...

kristi noser said...

Erin, Brandy reads those manuals for fun. Y'know how people have "bathroom books"? Brandy has "bathroom manuals".

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great party. I guess graduating from college as a senior citizen is a big deal. Now if I could only get a job. My life seems complete just enjoying my wonderful kids. lovemom