Friday, February 23, 2007

Feeling Better

At least I was until I wrote a great blog and deleted ALL of it. Gr.
I'm feeling refreshed, and looking forward to my weekend. I even like my job a little bit!
We had a blast a Mandi's game last night. In the first game of the State Tournament, we beat Bemidji 3-1. We nearly had a shutout, but they got one past Mandi's shoulder in the last three minutes of the game.
Tonight should be fun--we play our arch rivals, Roseville at 8pm. The game will be televised, so if you are flipping through tonight, watch for us! Or better yet, come on down! We play at the Xcel center and it's $10 for adults.


Rich helping Josh and Emma enjoy their first-ever hockey game, with Cara, the best cheerleader, EVER.















If you loook close, you can see Bob getting interviewed--center of the frame, baseball cap.















Mandi doing her thing.















The pep band.















Final score.

1 comment:

erin said...

Loook...