Monday, February 19, 2007

Section Champs!

My weekend went by so fast, I don't think I even sat down--until Sunday night when Mandi and I started a puzzle...
The best part of my weekend, however was that

Stillwater Girl's Hockey are the '06-'07 Section Champs!

We beat Centennial High 3-0.

It was the best game of all time. Mandi was the star of the game, a BRICK WALL, if you will and didn't let in a single goal. She was voted player of the game by the team parents. : )

The Ponies scored all three goals within 38 seconds in the second period. Talk about exciting! By the third goal, people were laughing and cheering in sheer disbelief.

So...the State Tournament begins on Thursday.

Good luck, Stillwater!

Go Ponies!















That's my sister!



















Another great shot...

7 comments:

Carla said...

Suhweet! Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Thats great!!

Anonymous said...

Very exciting!

Anonymous said...

I hate to sound stupid, but what is a noonie? I love your hair!

kristi noser said...

Way to go! WHOOHOOOOOO!!!!

erin said...

Miranda, I'm sorry. I can't tell. LOL

Anonymous said...

Our favorite person EVER is in the background :)