Wednesday, February 14, 2007

V-Day, not to be confused with D-Day

Today marks the 4-year anniversary of my first date with Richard.
I always get a little excited about Valentine's Day. I know it's a created holiday with no purpose other than to fatten Hallmark's collective wallet. Incidentally, please see ideas for new Hallmark cards at Kristi's blog. Nonetheless, I always look forward to it because it's the one time Rich can't get out of at least trying to be a little romantic.
On Monday, I said to him, "What are we doing for Valentine's Day? You don't have to plan everything yourself, you know."
He said, "Erin, It's only the 12th. I still have plenty of time to screw this up."
Love you, bud. I'm glad we had that first date. : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just ordered a PMS valentine pizza. We been married too long.