Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Interview Update

I'm at a loss.
I think it went well. It didn't go...badly...
It was very strange. She didn't ask me a single question. Not one. But I was there for an hour. She went line by line through my resume and then through the job description. We came to the conclusion that I would be good for the job and then I went back to my office.
Weird, right? I'm still really hoping for the job and she said I would hear from her by the end of next week...
Ah, well. I'm God's child and He will take care of me, right?
Right!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Being the right fit is way more important than whatever you know about the latest piece of software. She didn't ask you questions because answers to questions exclude people. She wanted to include you..... blah, blah, blah...

It really is up to God and that's that, so leave it there. I would hire you in a minute!

idnak said...

OK, so when are you going to get me a job? Huh?

Mandi said...

That's odd. That was like when I signed up at my first temp agency. It was called an interview, but really the guy didn't ask any work related questions. Just made chit chat. PS--I blogged something. You're cyber-clingy!