Thursday, June 28, 2007

Potter, ... ?

Here at work we have an internal phone system that is extremely intricate and sophisticated. By dialing 8 numbers, I can call anyone in the entire company--internationally or anything. It's sort of cool, and took a few missed calls and hang-ups to figure out.
Because everyone in the company can be reached by dialing 8 numbers, we also have caller id which can be a blessing and a curse, because I KNOW people must "miss" my calls when they don't want to talk to me because I do the same thing to them.
Oh! I'm doing it right now!
So...today when Potter, H called me, I nearly died. For a brief moment I thought Harry Potter (my literary boyfriend) was calling me (finally!) to discuss his next move against Voldemort and possibly grab some coffee or something.
You know, whatever.
A girl can dream.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I don't have a phone anymore, and thank god for that! I hated talking to customers. When I did have a phone, it wouldn't show me who was calling unless it was the managers. Manager names showed up, but for others, just the extension.