Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A Cornicopia of Blessings

The plan is still a little up in the air, but I THINK we are leaving tomorrow morning to go to Nebraska. I'm really looking forward to seeing the fam and having some down time. And some serious shopping time.
Yes, I am one of those crazy shoppers who races to the mall before 8am to get that GREAT deal on a chenille bathrobe...or earrings...or leaf blower...whatever. I really like it! It's shopping on a mission, and I love the challenge! I've got my list ready, I plan to scan the ads on Thursday after dinner, and Lincoln, Nebraska, HERE I COME!!
We're also going to hang out down town Lincoln before the Husker game, so watch for us on the pre-game coverage. We'll be wearing red.
This year I am especially thankful for my family--ALL of them. The siblings, the parents, the in-laws. God has blessed me in this area.
So, Happy Thanksgiving, fellow bloggers. I hope you sit down at a table tomorrow with people you love, food that satisfies, and conversation that edifies!

No comments: