Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Rambling Relief and a little Embarassment

I'm sorry I haven't blogged much, friends. A lot has been going on in my life that isn't exactly blog-worthy.
I found out today that my job is safe, which is a relief, though I also learned that I had to be fought for, which is NOT what I was hoping to hear...But at least I still have a job! Until tomorrow...

So, basically, the joke goes, "Not so fast, Smith, Jones, and Desvousges. Or wait. Desvousges, you can stay."
Um...thanks.
Not to sound ungrateful or anything. I just didn't want to hear that I was on the chopping block in the first place.
Am I rambling?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you're safe. And, even though you had to be "fought for", it's great to think that someone actually did. Congratulations!