Monday, March 26, 2007

Quilts Galore









"I'm SO blogging this."





The spring quilting retreat was GREAT!
I take a lot of flack (flak? flaque?) at work for quilting. People think I'm too young, but I guess I don't care. It's so much fun and so relaxing to me to go make prety things!
I came home feeling refreshed and aware of God's presence in my life.
Here are some MORE fun photos. The theme for the weekend was "Walking in God's Garden," so we dressed up for dinner on Saturday night like we were in a garden. Everybody LOVED the flower headbands we found at Target--they took the theme and ran with it. Such a fun group!






Kristi, Sarah, Naomi, Mary (the garden bunny), Jane and Carolyn. Talk about a fun date!















Naomi & Ariel (the lamb).
















Sarah and I at dinner.














Naomi, Erin, Sarah, and Ariel walking in "God's Garden."
















Finished wedding quilt. FIN. AL. LY.
















Pillows for my parents--made from silk brought home by my dad during the Vietnam War.


















Baby quilt lovingly made for little NFP, coming to the world sometime this fall!














The idea is to build "eye strength" by making Baby Nourse (aka NFP) go crosseyed.

Actually, this was a pretty cool "Stack 'n' Whack" project.

7 comments:

Naomi said...

Erin I L.O.V.E seeing the quilt for little NFP from this perspective. You can really see all the amazing designs it makes! It looks awesome! Thank you so much for working so hard on it! Baby will love it!

Kim N. said...

Loved the photos. Looks like tons of fun, which isn't how I thought a quilting retreat would be.

So are you or naomi going to blog on how "NFP" got his/her name and what it stands for?

Carla said...

I am soooooo there-someday.

erin said...

Naomi? Care to take this one?

erin said...

Nevermind, Naomi. Kim, please see Naomi's blog for the answer to your question. ; )

kristi noser said...

Thanks Erin for giving me top billing. I think I look pretty good as a flower.
I can't wait to go back--I had so much fun. Next time I'm sitting in the middle so I can talk to more peeps.

Anonymous said...

Wanted to get Easton the fetching lamb ears that one of the quilt buddies is wearing. Unfortunately they are gone at my Target store. You all look fabulous! Eat that Stacy and Clinton!!!

Aunt Kris