Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Cat Nap

It's high time we discuss the Bathroom Cat Nap.
For a couple of months now, I've been taking 10-minute cat naps in the bathroom. I prefer the handicapped stall on the end because it has the least likely chance of my being spied.
When my day gets too boring, or I've stayed up too late reading Harry Potter, I just excuse myself to the ladies room and doze off for a few mintues.
I usually come back feeling refreshed and ready to continue my day.
My biggest concern?
Being overheard snoring on the pot.


Cat Nap
Handicapped stall, you
wait for me, cozy and cool
ten minutes in heav'n.

5 comments:

theswamphare said...

That's the best thing I've ever heard!

I.am.in.awe; there must be some kind of 'Homer Simpson' award for this.

kristi noser said...

nothing wrong with tha. I'm surprised where you work has not implemented the 20 minute nap time already.

Anonymous said...

You are well on your way to perfecting the sleep any time any where skill that I have developed. It will serve you well in life. I am sure that others have secret napping places too. lovemom

Katie R. said...

Wow! I've never heard of anything like that. I don't even know what to say/type. My dad can't even fall asleep in a hotel room the first night because it's so new. He'd probably think your trick is near genius.

Mandi said...

I fell asleep in the bathroom yesterday, but I didn't intend to take a nap. So, for lunch, i drove to a park and slept in my car for 45 mins. It was nice.