Monday, July 09, 2007

Lips and Tickets

Thanks, everyone, for your concern about my lips.
I think the cause of the problem was somewhat related to the new Maleleuca products I started using. How did I know? When I applied Maleleuca chapstick I thought my lips were on fire.
End result: still chapped, but no more Maleleuca!

Now on to something more important.
This morning on my way to work I found an envelope on the front seat of my car containing two tickets to see the Twins play the White Sox on two different occasions--August 18 and October 1.
WHO PUT THEM IN MY CAR?!?!
I was thrilled to find them but would love to thank the appropriate person!
Please, if it was you, fess up!

2 comments:

Brandy Dopkins said...

wow! you are so loved! And one reason I love blogs is that we get to hear about stuff like this.

Mandi said...

Well how many people REALLY had access to your car between yesterday and today? Richard.

Or am I missing something?

PS--Lips and Tickets could be the next title of an upcoming Fallout Boy song. It's kinda catchy.

My lips are kinda chapped, yea yea yea
Gotta ditch the new stick, yea yea yea
But I got Twin's tickets so its okay, yea yea yeaaaa

Or something along those lines.