Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tag, I'm it.

Ten Years Ago: in June, my family moved from Hudson to Decatur, Alabama where I started my junior year of high school. I was the team captain of the golf team and kicked butt in all my English classes.

My To-Do List Today:
1. Finish the laundry.
2. Pack to leave town.
3. Clean up the house.

Snack that I Enjoy: Anything salty!

Things I Would Do if I was a Millionaire: Pay off debt. Buy a new house with a garage for Richard and a room for MEEEE! Set up SJ for college. Adopt children.

Places I've Lived:
St. Paul, MN
Hudson, WI
Norman, OK
Hudson again.
Decatur, AL
Hudson again.
Eau Claire, WI
(Do we count Little Rock, AR?)
Dalkeith, Scotland
Baldwin, WI
Roseville, MN

Tag! You're It!
Jodi
Kristi
Jessie Jewell
Angie

4 comments:

Jodi said...

No fair, I already did it! :)

Cara said...

Thanks for playing!

angie said...

whaaa? me??? ok. i will tomorrow. :) stay tuned! so exciting ...

Kara Jo said...

Fun to read interesting things about you!

When were you in Dalkeith, Scotland? Did you do a semester abroad? I've been there--when I toured with the UW-RF concert choir, we did a concert at the Dalkeith House.