Friday, August 08, 2008

VBS Wrap Up

Yesterday I had the pleasure of washing my boys hands with vanilla water and tellilng each one that "Jesus gives you the sweet promise of heaven."
Following that, two of our boys asked Jesus into their hearts.
It totally made my exhaustion worth it!
When I started to tear up because of the emotion of the day, the boys said, "Mrs. D, what's wrong? What's the matter?" I said, "Sometimes Jesus just makes you so happy that you can't help but cry."
It was a very good week.
















Since I don't have permission from any of my kiddos parents to post their photos, here is a photo of SJ and me enjoying our picnic lunch after the big wrap up.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Oh, so very sweet. I was all choked up in Bible Blast too.

Katie R. said...

Thank you, Jesus!

Good job to all the VBS volunteers. You are all God's instruments to change hearts and lives. God bless you all.