Monday, May 21, 2007

Housekeeping

A couple of housekeeping items.
1. There are so many blogs, I can't keep up!
Welcome, Aunt Kris and Hannah! I am trying to add you guys as links, but it's something I'm not very good at. I've also been frequenting Mama Tembo, in addition to my usual addictions--you know who you are.
Now that Aunt Kris has a blog, doesn't everybody think that kathaleend should start one???
2. Big news coming up! (Will blog again today--and that's a promise.)
3. This is my favorite photo from my night out with my sisters at YOUNG FOB! (Hannah, stop judging.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lost the line after "Now that aunt Kris has a blog..."

Love the ear plugs.

lovemom

Naomi said...

Erin, you look beautiful! Pretty eyes!

kristi noser said...

Where? And why would Hannah judge? Must have been someplace loud, huh?