Monday, May 07, 2007

It is Finished.

Finally! The bathroom is finished, marriage in-tact.
It turned out BEAUTIFULLY! Here are some pics.





Thanks, Naomi, for helping me pick out the shower curtain. I couldn't have done it without you. Really.













I think I need something on the wall...












As you can see here, I was able to incorporate the old blue towels with just a few new green towels, so no one's feelings got hurt.












The vanity has a BOTTOM DRAWER. Pretty cool. (I am SO married--sometimes it surprises me.)










We still have a little work to do, but I'll take what I can get!

9 comments:

erin said...

Has anybody noticed that my bathroom matches my blog?

Naomi said...

BEAUTIFUL! It really turned out really bright and cheerful! I like the new green towels. I also really like the blue/green combination. It looks GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! And your marriage survived too! I can't wait to see it in person. lovemom

Kim N. said...

Remodeling your house is a good way to strengthen a marriage. Some of the best and not so best times of my marriage have happened during a remodel project.

Carla said...

Hey Erin, Thank you for the remodelig tip. Match your blog.

Carla said...

remodeling

Katie R. said...

I like your faucet a lot. Very pretty.

Reegz said...

I like your inspiring remodeling moments. I am so not into it-it's good to see someone who is! Seems like you are always doing something!

Brandy Dopkins said...

Wow, so beautiful. Nice job. And daily life seems so much easier now in comparison, doesn't it?