Thursday, May 31, 2007

3 minutes for blogging (and lunch)

I am drowiing here at my desk. I can't walk away--i missed 3 phone capls when I went to the bathroom.
When a boa constrictor eats his dinner, you can see the gazelle in his stomcach--that's what Jimmy John's looks like in my thorat right now.
I had 108 emails and 16 voicemails waiting for me this morning because i was outof the office at an off-site meeting--NOT relaxing. When I got home on Tuesday night my feet were so swollen I could hardly walk.
I'm exhausted and crabby and sad. I'm so frustrated and stressed out that I've been on the verge of tears all day. I have 150 more customers coming in on all different days next week.
AND PEOPLE KEEP ASKING ME TO MAKE COPIES. I don't have time to make copies. I have to make sure that Mr. Yamaguchi has a taxi from the airport on Tuesday at 4:00. And on, and on.
So, no. I haven't bloogged.
I don't even have time for spekk check.
Oh yeah, AND two more admins quit. One of them is leaving TOMORROW.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like you need your own pitcher of Bloody Mary's Erin.
Come over and I will make it for you. MomII

idnak said...

Can you get me a job there?

Anonymous said...

maybe I could temp at your building this summer... a six week employment stint that in the end would be less helpful and more hassle.... but at least we'd be together.
Jenna

Anonymous said...

Deep cleansing breaths. Do what you can and say no to the rest. You are doing great. lovemom

Monkey balls????

kristi noser said...

Ok, It took 'til the end of the blog when you said spekk check before I got the joke. Now get over her and give me CPR, because I just had a coronary. Don't scare me like that! I thought you were having a nervous breakdown.

kristi noser said...

HERE! SEE?

kristi noser said...

Oh, and I think you should get the M's to hire Idnak. She would be an asset--plus you'd get to work with her--WHOO HOO!

kristi noser said...

Hey Janet--I lurve bloody marys. Let's play.

kristi noser said...

I wonder how many times I can comment in a row before someone yells at me.....

Kristin said...

Kristi! Consider yourself yelled at.

Just occurred to me that perhaps idnak's real name is Kandi. Could be?

erin said...

MomII is Brenda.

kristi noser said...

Ok, I'll play with Brenda then.