Thursday, May 24, 2007

I yelled at your mom because I'm NOT crazy!

Tell me your sentences!!

Pick the month you were born:
January------I kicked
February-----I loved
March---------I karate chopped
April-----------I licked
May-----------I jumped on
June----------I smelled
July-----------I did the Macarena With
August-------I had lunch with
September---I danced with
October------I sang to
November----I yelled at
December----I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1- ------a birdbath
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a snowman
6-------a gangster
7-------my cell phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friends' boyfriend
10-------my neighbor
11-------my science teacher
12-------a banana
13-------a fireman
14-------a stuffed animal
15 -------a goat
16-------a pickle
17-------your mom
18---- ---a spoon
19------- a smurf
20-------a baseball bat
21-------a ninja
22-------Chuck Norris
23-------a noodle
24-------a squirrel
25-------a football player
26-------my sister
27-------my brother
28-------an ipod
29-------a surfer
30-------a llama
31-------A homeless guy

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White--------because I'm cool like that
Black---------because that's how I roll
Pink----------because I'm NOT crazy
Red----------because the voices told me to
Blue----------because I'm sexy and I do what I want
Green---------because I think I need some serious help
Purple--------because I'm AWESOME!
Gray----------because Big Bird said to and he's my leader
Yellow--------because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange -------because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway
Brown--------because I can.
Other---------because I'm a Ninja!
None----------because I can 't control myself

8 comments:

hannahjane said...

i kicked a squirrel because the voices told me to.

Katie R. said...

I had lunch with a fireman because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.

Carla said...

I sang to a noodle because the voices told me to.

Anonymous said...

I did the macarena with a smurf because that's how I roll!

HaHa, that was funny.
~CARA

idnak said...

Oh, Erin - I can't believe that you blogged this. You're a plagiarist!
By the way, I jumped on a birdbath because I'm sexy and I do what I want.

kristi noser said...

I jumped on a monster because I can

Sig. said...

I did the Macarena with a fork because I'm sexy and I do what I want.

Anonymous said...

I jumped on a birdbath because that's how I roll.



This is probably true.