Monday, October 02, 2006

2006 Central Division Champs!


Talk about the FUNNEST game of all time. Rich and I were lucky enough to go with another couple and I swear, I have never had so much fun at a ball game. The best part was when they started playing the Detroit game on the Jumbo-Tron and the Twins came back out to the dug out to watch with us. As I'm sure you can imagine, the Metrodome went CRAZY!
What a fun game.

Congratulations to the Twins on their win, and to Joe Mauer (my boyfriend) on beating out Derek Jeter (ugh) for the American League Batting Title. He sends you all his love.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Glad you got to see the greatest game ever! And I swear i saw you on TV in your pink hat like 50 times! They just kept panning the crowd and there was that pink hat again! I don't know how you moved about the stadium so fast...