Monday, October 30, 2006

Mr. Congeniality

OK, so we didn't win the Costume Contest.
We were beat out by some kids. I should have known! I should have gotten some kids to help me win. Oh well. They dressed their Boxer, Roxie, up as a deer, and wore deer hunter outfits. It was pretty cute.
We DID win 2nd place in the obstacle course, though, despite a questionable "Dragging by the Leash" flag raised by none other than my husband.
I was overwhelmed with thankfulness that our class is so small, because when you gather all the dogs from all 3 training classes, things get a little out of hand. Let's just say that I'm thrilled to death that the Minpin belonging to the 4 year-old, and the Golden Retriever and the sheepdog owned by the Disgustingtons are in other classes. (Seriously, what's hard about getting your child to take a bath?)

I think you'll enjoy these photos.



Erin and Pedro at home before the big contest. (Despite what it looks like in this photo, no, I am not pregnant. Thanks for asking, though.)




Pedro showing off his WINNING costume.

Pedro bobbing for tennis balls.

Pedro near his prize for losing at Tennis Ball bobbing--most likely wanting to attack the incredibly irritating MinPin near us. (Thank goodness they're not in our class!)

5 comments:

erin said...

Not sure what happened to the captions, but I'm pretty sure you can figure it out.

Carla said...

I think you should call us The Streams. The Disgustingtons is kinda harsh.

erin said...

LOL--I didn't know you guys had a sheepdog and a golden retriever.

Naomi said...

ERIN! SO CUTE! I think you and Pedro should have won for sure!!! Thanks for sharing some pictures with us of the big event! That is so fun. Maybe you should dress him up again and bring him trick-or-treating! Ha! You guys are a winner in my eyes!

kristi noser said...

Erin, I don't think I have ever met a min-pin that wasn't irritating! They're worse than chihuahuas.
You and Pedro look great-I'da voted for you, unless there was a deer/hunter combination or something.