Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Smackem Crackem

Today over lunch I had to run to Cub to pick up a few things.
I turned down the aisle to park and had to stop and wait for an elderly woman in a turquoise Plymouth Relient (sp? don't care--you'll all make fun anyway--please see Pet peeve #7.). I watched, horrified, as she hit two, count'em, TWO cars while trying to back into a parking spot.
It went like this:
Car One
Stop at an angle in the aisle.
Back up, back up, back up, smack.
Forward.
Back up, back up, smack, crack, scrape.
Forward.
Turn wheel hard (take a long time to do so).
Car Two
Back up, back up, back up, SMACK.
Forward, scraaaaaaaape.
Back up, smack, crack.
Forward, scrape.
Back up into parking spot.

Smackem crackem, Ma'am.
Of course I think you should keep
your driver's license.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Did you whip out your handy dandy camera phone and make a movie? That is one I would like to see.