Monday, October 23, 2006

Updates

Jeff will be ok--thank you very sincerely, everyone for your prayers and support. He is home now, and resting comfortably.
I don't have a whole lot to share other than that I never thought I'd say I was glad the weekend was over! Talk about an emotional roller coaster! My tummy is having trouble settling down...
Richard is finally home safe and sound, and maybe life will go back to normal for a little while! (Please note that by "normal" I mean INSANELY busy.)
Today is Naomi's birthday, so be sure to wish her a
Happy Golden Birthday, Naomi!!!
Happy 25th Birthday, Carla!!
(and Dave?)

3 comments:

Carla said...

Happy birthday to Naomi and me! oh, and Dave Clutter from KTIS!

Carla said...

25 sounds about right. Thanks, Erin!!

Brandy Dopkins said...

Whoa. Thank you for the update. I just love you.