Monday, January 22, 2007

The Digital Camera: The Saga Continues

On the way to Emma's birthday party, apparently I deleted every single photo I've taken so far on my new camera. I discovered this as I deleted every single photo I had taken of Emma's party. My oh-so-helpful husband said, "I know what formatting means because you have to format a computer's hard drive to delete everything on it. You should have asked me when it asked you if you wanted to format your memory card. I'm not helping, am I?"
No, dear.
If I had SEEN the question, I, invariably would have said NO! But I never even saw the question. Many of the photos, I had already transfered to a hard drive, but some really good ones, I didn't. Like, Carlee, Sarah, and Marah's birthdays. Mandi's game, including some very cute pics of just me and her. Not to mention Emma with frosting all over her face.
Ugh.
I tried not to cry at the party when I discovered my error--I didn't think it would do to be the only one crying at a one-year-old's birthday party.
I have endured TOO MUCH emotional trauma over digital cameras. I'm just sick about losing those photos.
In an effort to try to recapture SOMETHING, I took four more photos of Emma opening her Gloworm from "Uncle Richard" and "Auntie Erin." Here are the best two.









1 comment:

erin said...

I remember you telling me that, too. It was just moments before I deleted everything--for the second time.
It's been wonderful being a part of the B family life! I hope there are many more opportunities for photos!