Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A mean case of the Blahs.

Reasons I was looking forward to today:
1. I got to sleep in.
2. I had a good parking spot.
3. I had Olive Garden leftovers for my lunch (as my best friend Rachel Ray would say, "Yum-O!")
4. I had a new Polo sweater to wear today.
5. I'm feeling a LOT better today!

Why I now feel blah:
1. Slept in, but laid half-awake for the last 60 mins of my "sleep in time" because I was scared I would oversleep.
2. I may have had a good spot, but it's still really cold.
3. I had two bites of my left overs left and 1. I broke my fork. 2. I got a new fork and found a ROCK in the bottom of my plate. I'm not freaking kidding. I guess I should look on the bright side. I didn't chip my tooth.
4. My mom had a sudden moment of inspiration on who the sweaters could belong to, and I'm afraid she's right. I knew this would happen.
5. I'm not really feeling that much better, though I do sound more like myself than Peter Brady.

No comments: