Monday, January 15, 2007

The Polo Fairy.

I stayed home sick today because I can hardly talk and apparently have a polyp in my left sinus. Cool.
While I was (briefly) feeling good enough, I worked on some laundry. Imagine my surprise when I found a blue Pick N Save bag in the hamper containing not one, but two cashmere Ralph Lauren Polo v-neck sweaters. Tags on and everything.
Whose are they?
If they are yours, you have until Wednesday to tell me the exact size and color of each sweater, or I'm going to assume that the Polo Fairy visited my house and I'm the luckiest girl in the world.
Game on, people.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, Knowing that YOU will feel quilty if you wear them my suggestion is you should share the POLO with me. Luv U MOM II

Anonymous said...

Womens or mens sweaters?
Aunt Kris

erin said...

You'll have to tell me.

kristi noser said...

I guess if you're thinking of wearing them, I'm safe.

Anonymous said...

Wow I wish the Polo Fairy would visit me sometime soon, I am in need of some Polo sweaters :)