Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Thanks a Lot

I'd like to thank the tan Crown Victoria that sped up in order to cut me off, then slowed down enough to flip me off on the way to work this morning.
Awesome way to start the day.



I dreamt last night that at our wedding, Richard and I met with God. He smoothed my hair and kissed the top of my head and then he looked Richard in the eye and clasped his hand on the side of Rich's neck/shoulder then kissed him on the cheek thereby blessing both of us and our marriage.
I then dreamt that Satan was trying to come between us by keeping us both so busy that (in the projected future of my dream) we realized we hadn't spoken to each other in years.
What does this mean?

I then spent the rest of the night dreaming about American Idol. Go figure.

2 comments:

idnak said...

Sweetie, when people flip me off, I do one of two things: either wave merrily at them, thus confusing them for the remainder of their drive, or laugh and shake my head while mouthing, "No, thanks!" I highly recommend either approach to warding off the anger that could otherwise ruin your day! :D

kristi noser said...

Regarding the flipper:
I figure, the way I drive, no car trip is complete without one--but when someone does flip me off, I usually just laugh at them. This may get me in trouble one day...

Regarding the dream:
I think you have an unconscious fear that Richard will run away with Simon Cowell.