Thursday, January 11, 2007

Never, Never, Never...

Never show your co-workers weakness.
I asked one of my co-workers (in my 25-29 age box) if she thought my hair looked ok, because people have been giving my new headband strange looks all day--even from the guys. I finally got fed up with it and asked if it looks dumb. Her response?
"No...it's...cute. I mean, it's different...?"
Awesome.

The very, very vain, bored, and silly girl in me is tempted to take a photo and put it up so you all can vote, but something tells me I'd lose the respect of all the guys who read my blog (and some of the gals).

I haven't written a haiku in a while...

I thought my headband
looked cute in my short hair but
it seems I was wrong.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you post a picture, I promise to (consider) posting a picture of me in my retro early 90's style glasses. My contacts are trashed and so I need to wear these until tomorrow.

I work with guys so they don't hold back with simple looks...I've been getting laughter all week.

All this to say...I hear ya!

erin said...

You first.

Anonymous said...

Gotta tell ya, Pat's glasses are really something to behold. Let's put us all on the blogs in our 80's--or 70's glasses. I had some doozies!
Erin, I think your headband was cute, and I didn't even see it.