Friday, September 21, 2007

Back by Popular Demand

My goals for the weekend (in order):
1. Shave my legs. (I've literally been so busy that I haven't had time...for too long.)
2. Put away my new maternity clothes that I got over Labor Day (Aunt Kris was mildly horrified).
3. Go to church.
4. Watch a movie.
5. Finish my book.
6. Make out with my husband.

I'm invoking a "Cell Phone Free" weekend.
I will check my phone periodically, but I do not intend to take it with me anywhere, and it will most likely reside on my dresser for the duration of the weekend. Consider yourselves informed.
If you want to see me, come on over! Just be warned, there may be a little of #6 going on.
If it's important, try Richard's phone.
I love you all...I just haven't had a break in a while. See my previous blog. I never actually got that day off.

4 comments:

Carla said...

Have a great long relaxing weekend off!! :)

kristi noser said...

Good for you Erin. Look out Richard!

Anonymous said...

Number six away, girlfriend.

Kristin said...

Did I sound horrified? I didn't mean to sound that way. lol