Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Week Last Week

Monday: Blogger Breakfast.
Tuesday: Can't remember. Probably worked late.
Wednesday: Cancel Bible Study. Make two dozen cookies and muffins.
Thursday: Alpha.
Friday: 14-15 week check up. Attempt to clean the house, but crash at 7pm with an headache.
Saturday: Spend the day babysitting Timmers (OMS, so fun!), then cleaning the house for THE BACHELOR PARTY.
Sunday: Clean the house (again) for the Beckenbach's to arrive. Drive to Hudson for dinner with Kristi.
Monday: Work half-day, want to kill sales reps. Meet the Beckenbach's for lunch, then spend the evening hanging out. (What better?!)
Tuesday: Back at work, trying to keep my eyes open.

Can I have a day off now?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you left out tues dinner with sasha, and saturday movie night with sasha. you little shit.
love sash

kristi noser said...

We really have to get K. to come to the reteat. She is a pretty fun date.

kristi noser said...

reteat?
oh, i need a nap

erin said...

Reteat is what I'll be doing at the end of March.
I'll be reteating over and over.

kristi noser said...

LOL indeed you will.

Katie R. said...

I always felt like a "Blue-Ribbon Holstein" when I took the babies in for their weight checks and the doctor would say they have a good rate of gain. You don't know if you should feel proud or a little embarrassed?

theswamphare said...

My friend 'Debbie' (not really not her real name) was a very fertile kinetic-baby-oven; I warned her that when she eventually got pregnant it wouldn't be just one, or two but that she'd "whelp a whole litter and grow two rows of teats with which to suckle them all"

We're still friends; she has 2 kids (from 2 separate litters of one each) and she never told me if she grew additional teats...

kristi noser said...

Interesting how my boof caused the comment tide to turn, yes?

Katie R. said...

Erin, sorry for allowing Kristi to push in a direction you SO did not intend.

Kristi, I still think you should be president. You have some major power.

Kristin said...

Kristi for President. Here, here!

theswamphare said...

She's got my vote!

theswamphare said...

Ummm, How many comments do you need to get before you post again? I forget.

Katie R. said...

Where are you? Are you okay? I miss your posts, thoughts, etc.