Monday, September 10, 2007

Goals Met

I met all of my goals for the weekend and even managed to get some laundry done and paint my toenails.
Success!
I had a VERY nice breakfast this morning with The Swamp Hare and MammaKnows, where I got to see Chef Felton at work. We feasted on cheesy grits (mmmmmm....), chocolate chip cookies, and peanut butter pancakes. Oh, and don't forget the french pressed coffee! (Decaf, of course.) The best part was finally getting to meet the Felton crew including three, yes THREE Rhodesian Ridgebacks. I learned that their barks (their incredibly loud barks) are much, much bigger than their bites. They were incredibly sweet dogs. Honestly, though, I couldn't get over their size. I'm used to a dog who is actually a little shorter than our cat...not a dog that can be saddled! (Mark, I would NEVER do that!)
All joking aside, I wish I could have stayed longer and kept talking, and of course, Cheryl and the kids were as delightful as I had hoped.
It was a really nice breakfast, er, I mean, Dentist Appointment...

No comments: