Thursday, September 06, 2007

Man or Woman?

On the way to work this morning, I rode most of the way behind a little green station wagon.
I watched (risking my own peril) with rapt attention as the driver of that little green Toyota transformed from a woman to a man.
First (s)he rubbed and rubbed her face with a wipe or cloth, which I can only imagine was make-up removal, and then she removed her wig revealing a very bald head.
He split off and took 35E North while I continued on 694, so I didn't get to see any other costume changes.
I usually finish getting ready for work in my car, too...I just didn't expect a complete gender transformation while creeping along the "un-weave the weave" project.
Haha--gives new meaning to "weave."
Oh, I kill myself.

You can't make this shit up.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

How soon do you think you can track down that car and follow it all the way to it's destination? I'm curious.

kristi noser said...

things that make you go
buhhuhhuuhhh

Anonymous said...

I saw two guys wearing suits and sporting pony tails go in to The Mint for lunch here in Wausau. I thought that was pretty weird. You top me on this one.