Thursday, January 24, 2008

Things I am NOT

I'm getting a little frustrated with my current occupation today.
This has led me to make a list of things that I am not:
1. fast moving about something I don't care about.
2. hard-hearted.
3. much of a listener.
4. a mind reader.
5. good at reading between the lines.
6. a helper.
7. a uni-tasker (see #3).
8. a rule follower.
9. an organizer.
10. a freaking school nurse (buy your own ibuprophen, people).
11. good at adjusting my own bad attitudes.
12. a plain old secretary.
13. stupid.

Things that I am:
1. still fine.
2. struggling not to curse a LOT in this post, but I know that Sheri reads it and I don't want her to know that I want to say the F-word, plus Kelli totally made fun of me last time I used it.


Today marks 35 WORK days to go until my due date.

35 days, 35 days, 35 days...

9 comments:

Jodi said...

Hang in there, the end is in sight! Remember DesvousJunior COULD be up to 3 weeks early-then there's even less work days to deal with. You can do it!

Katie R. said...

I say start jogging around the neighborhood and while you're doing that have Richard go out and get THE spiciest Mexican food he can find. Job irritation and irritating co-worker problems will be fixed. If that doesn't happen to work than just remember this...35days, 35days, 35days...

angie said...

amen. and at the rate your stress is going, three weeks early could be a possibility! i kid, i kid. that baby'll show when he/she should. :)
in the meantime, practice your backhand for the creeps at work.

Kelli said...

I promise that if you use the F-word again, I'll keep my comments (and my giggles) to myself...if I can.

Oh who am I kidding? I'll be laffin' right out loud!

Jolene said...

people stink.

okay. some people.

okay. some people that we have to work with.

there. that's it.

Kara Jo said...

What happens if you go late? Oh, that's evil of me, isn't it?

zcoffeegirl said...

I'm about a week behind in blogland! I made your blog...tagged with the Fword. Huh. Is that because my dad's a pastor? Because that's what kids in school used to do..shhhh! Sheri's coming..her dad's a pastor.

erin said...

Haha, Sheri! I just don't want you to know that I'm the kind of girl who lets the f-bomb slip every once in a while.

Leslie Willard said...

That's ok... just say "DILL PICKLE!!!!"